Friday, March 2, 2012

Leap

Creative Commons Licensed by cdgillman on Flickr
One of my favorite sayings by Confucius is, “Wherever you go – go with all your heart.”

One way I try to interpret that saying is to embrace things I am passionate about, follow that passion, and inject passion into the things I do every day.  The other way I  interpret it is to do my best, and hopefully be the best, at whatever it is I do.

What gets me up in the morning, and often keeps me up at night, is the creativity and passion of exploring new ideas, learning new concepts, and testing new theories. Sometime that means I need to challenge myself; push myself into an area of discomfort so that I can continue to grow.

Sometimes you just need to go for it; looking is fine, but the leap is what matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment