Monday, April 8, 2013

My Personal Learning Environment

I am currently taking a wonderful course about leadership in my doctoral program at Boise State University. Part of what makes it wonderful is that it is really requiring me to reflect on the various roles and responsibilities of leadership, and my skills and areas for growth in those areas. Like most busy professionals, I tend to neglect my own personal learning, but this course forced me to examine, again, whether being too busy to grow as a professional and a leader is really an option.

Here is a short screencast I did to describe my personal learning environment, which contains the ways in which I learn both individually and with others. Every time I do an exercise like this I am reminded how important it is  to both learn from and share with other professionals.


No comments:

Post a Comment